Part-Time Online – 18 or 24 Weeks
Cybersecurity: 24 Weeks
Digital Marketing: 18 Weeks
- Convenient evening and weekend classes
- 3 class days – 10 hours of total weekly in-class time
- Either Monday/Wednesday* or Tuesday/Thursday* depending on your class start date| 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday | 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Minimum of 20 hours to outside work per week (depending on experience)
Part-Time Online – 24 Weeks
Coding and Data
- Learn through a blend of scheduled instructor-led online classes as well as engaging content and projects to work through on your own schedule
- Classes two evenings per week (2 hours per class) either Monday/Wednesday* or Tuesday/Thursday* depending on your class start date
- A minimum of 20+ hours outside of class on self-paced learning and hands-on projects
*Please refer to the day of the week on which the listed start date falls to determine whether your program will be on the Mon/Wed or Tue/Thur schedule. Confirm class schedule with admissions prior to enrollment.
Explore some of the facilities.
As one of the largest interdisciplinary buildings on campus, the Engineering and Science Building was programmatically designed to strengthen Vanderbilt’s growing reputation as a major producer of intellectual leaders, entrepreneurs, and innovators. The facility continues to advance the university’s position as one of the nation’s prominent research institutions, bolstering their ability to address the most critical challenges our society faces.
Vanderbilt School of Engineering Building: Featheringill Hall RMs: 132 & 136, 400 24th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37212
Fill out the form below if you’re ready to learn more about Vanderbilt University Boot Camps.