Web developers, data analysts, and cybersecurity professionals are in high demand, and at Vanderbilt University Boot Camps in Nashville, we teach you the key skills to tap into each rewarding industry. Through cutting-edge curricula, skilled instructors, and hands-on experiences, students will learn the fundamentals of front-/back-end web development, big data, or cybersecurity.
Vanderbilt University Certificate of Completion Overview
- Our curricula teach the latest market skills* for the fields of web development, data analytics, or cybersecurity.
- Students benefit from a wide list of career services to help them navigate the programs.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of applications and projects in our coding and data analytics programs or learn an array of skills applicable to industry certifications in our cybersecurity course.
- All of our boot camps offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
These programs are offered through Vanderbilt University Owen Graduate School of Management and School of Engineering, in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, Inc.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education Services Inc. partners with universities to prepare participants for high-growth careers in the Digital Economy. Over thirty-five of the world’s leading institutions collaborate with Trilogy to bridge the gap between employers’ needs and participants’ skills.
What You Will Learn
- Students in our web development, data analytics, or cybersecurity programs will learn the most in-demand technologies to help them become competitive in each respective industry.
- Students will participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Students will have access to career-planning assistance like coaching, resume support, and technical interview training.
- A Certificate of Completion from Vanderbilt University showcasing their accomplishment to future employers.
- Continued one-on-one career coaching with their career director post-graduation.
- A robust portfolio of projects or a variety of skills applicable to certifications to show their mastery of the topics covered throughout the program.