Classes begin quarterly
Learn Digital Marketing in 18 Weeks
The rise of the digital world is transforming the way people research, interact with, and make decisions about products and businesses.
The Vanderbilt University Digital Marketing Boot Camp is a challenging, part-time digital marketing program that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in marketing strategy, campaign development, digital advertising, and modern tools in site analytics and reporting.
- Gain experience with in-demand tools and technologies such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and WordPress.
- Study without sacrificing your work schedule, with convenient evening and weekend sessions.
- Benefit from a classroom learning environment, with dedicated instructional staff and peer-to-peer insights.
- Cover the fundamental knowledge you need, then get real-world digital marketing application through hands-on projects.
We’ve partnered with Facebook to provide those who complete our boot camp with a complimentary Facebook Certification exam voucher. You will choose the cert that best aligns with your interests and career goals from the following list:
- Digital Marketing Associate, Marketing Science Professional, Creative Strategy Professional, Media Planning Professional, or Media Buying Professional
Strategic, Hands-On Digital Marketing Training
In just 18 weeks, you will dive into a comprehensive curriculum that covers all of the fundamental concepts necessary to become skilled in digital marketing and step into the industry. You will get hands-on training in*:
- Brand Strategy
- Brand Building
- Campaign Objectives
- Lead Generation
- Conversion Funnels
- Competitive Research
- Content Strategy
Digital Advertising, Data Organization, and Automation
- Paid Search Advertising and Analytics
- Display Advertising and Analytics
- Paid Social Media Advertising and Analytics
- Measurement and Optimization
- Retargeting and Audience Building
- Marketing Automation
Optimizing Campaigns and Websites
- Content Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Link Building and Backlinks
- Domain Authority
- Conversion Tracking
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand related to digital marketing.
Ready to become a savvy digital marketer?
By the time you complete the program, you can expect to be able to:
- Develop digital marketing strategies that meet both short- and long-term business goals
- Create, launch, and optimize search, social, display, and retargeting advertising campaigns.
- Build highly targeted audiences using demographics, affinity audiences, and more
- Identify brand position and growth opportunities by performing thorough keyword and competitive research.
- Optimize content and landing page experiences to improve customer engagement and conversion rates.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of campaigns and creative against objectives and metrics.
- Effectively manage and share customer data and touchpoints via CRM systems and databases.
- Design and implement automated workflows to drive campaign efficiency.
Frequently Asked Questions
Vanderbilt University Digital Marketing Boot Camp classes in Nashville are being held via our virtual classroom. For more information on how to apply to this program, please fill out our contact form or call to speak with admissions at (615) 200-1138.
No, applicants do not need to be VU students to apply to Vanderbilt University Digital Marketing Boot Camp. It is open to current students, non-students, and former students. This program is offered through the Vanderbilt University Owen Graduate School of Management and Vanderbilt School of Engineering.
No previous experience in marketing or programming is required. The digital marketing course curriculum combines fundamental concepts with the hands-on training needed to become a professional digital marketer.
Students complete the part-time digital marketing program in five months (18 weeks).
Part-Time Digital Marketing Class Schedule
- 18-week program
- Classes held two weekdays from 6:30-9:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m.-1 p.m.